Tuesday, March 16, 2010

new prescription

Question
hi there had my new 2year eye test and was told i needed new presciption for distance ie: driving etc ive had them for 3 days but seem to find myself squinting and if i close my better eye my weaker is blurred even with my new glasses. ive had pains in my eyes and headaches since wearing my new glasses and also get slight double vision. when im not wearng my glasses my eyes seem to be just as bad and cant adjust. also if i wear my glases watching tv or on pc its blurry


Answer
Dear Luke,



There is no answer for this on the net. It needs to be physically inspected for two things:



1. If the glasses have been made correctly as per prescription



2. Is the prescription corret.



The best would be to go to the same or another optical centre to check this as it requires a check.



Best,

Dr Shroff

www.shroffeye.org